Senior iOS Developer
Feb 2018-Nov 2018
- Development of mobile consumer apps for iOS
- Engineering software solutions using Swift and Objective-C
Senior iOS Developer
- Software development and deployment of enterprise and consumer iOS applications
- User experience design and iteration for mobile applications
- User interface design and iteration for mobile applications
- Collaborating with backend development teams in the design,
production and implementation of custom RESTful APIs
- Assisting on sales, proposals and prototyping for new client development
John G. Shedd Aquarium
Multimedia Manager – Senior iOS Developer
October 2004-December 2015
- Leading the design and production of software for app marketplaces, enterpise, online, kiosk and CD distribution
- Managing and production of custom video titles and advanced video compositing and effects
- Design and production of rich media titles for internal and other
- Conceptualization and design of new exhibits for the aquarium
- Research of emerging technologies and their application to an
Technical Design Lead
February 2001-October 2001
- Lead the DCI Technical Design team
- Senior member of the Innovation Lab
- Directed the production of multimedia prototypes and presentations
- Mentored and trained junior DCI Innovation lab members
onShore Development Inc.
Director of Front End Development, Creative Director, Partner
May 1997-December 2000
- Directed the production of interfaces for web based projects and
applications and multiple multimedia projects
- Managed teams of both front end and back end staff in the production
Designed the official logo for Debian GNU/Linux.
Co-author — Inside Macromedia Director 6 with Lingo, New Riders
Publishing. (ISBN 1562057286)
Co-author — Director Power Solutions,New Riders Publishing. (ISBN
Contributing author — Shockwave!, Ventana Press. (ISBN 1-56604-441-3)
Won first place in Confetti magazine's annual design contest.
Won first place in Apple Computer Corporation's national design contest.
Received SAIC Merit Grant in recognition of artistic achievement.
Exhibited computer-generated art work in several group shows.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Concentration in Multimedia (Computer Graphics Design and Animation,
Video, Sound, Holography)
Fluent in Spanish
Available upon request